Dental health is important to ensure your overall health. In fact, it’s imperative that you take care of your teeth and gums to reduce the risk of other health problems. However, many people ignore their dental hygiene. The most common reason is that they don’t fully understand the importance of proper home care or a visit to the dentist. Keep reading for useful tips on how you can improve your overall dental health.
A healthy smile is something that’s important for everybody, and if you want to keep your teeth in good condition, not just teet-nugget youngins like us but also toddlers, teens, and adults alike. To keep your teeth happy, it’s best if we adopt a healthy lifestyle overall. Several products are available that can improve oral health without some of the side effects.
Top Picks: 5 Best Supplement for Teeth
Top 7 Best Supplement for Teeth Reviews- 2022
1. Pure Encapsulations Calcium Supplement
- Heart Health: Highly absorbable calcium, which supports cardiovascular health.*
- Colon Health: Additionally, calcium has been associated with supporting colon health*
- Bone Support: Calcium in the citrate forms are highly bioavailable calcium supplements, providing support for bone, cardiovascular and colon health.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, too. Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations Pure Tooth and Gum come from one of the cleanest sources on Earth, pure filtered water from the mountains of Iceland. It is naturally rich in minerals, including calcium, magnesium, and silica, necessary for healthy teeth and gums.
What makes us different is the promise of goodness that goes into every one of our supplements. We take high standards seriously, which is why we’re the #1 most recommended professional supplement brand, ranked highest in quality and trust.
When developing our products, we work in close collaboration with leading medical professionals and nutritional experts to create premium dietary supplements that you can feel good about. Our high-quality ingredients are backed by science, with many of our formulations being included in more than 50 product-specific clinical studies in leading peer-reviewed journals.
Pure Encapsulations was built with the purest of hearts and a plan to improve the wellness and well-being of others. This heartfelt commitment now extends to the planet as we move forward in sustainability initiatives and continue to support incredible organizations dedicated to leading the charge for a greener future.
2. Eagleshine Extra Strength Vitamin D Supplements
- Vitamin D3 High Potency - Deal Supplement delivers the same biological form of vitamin D produced in our body by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun. People also call it "Sunshine Vitamin", we supply the extra strength vitamin d3 10000 iu which is double the strength of the regular vitamin d3 5000 iu supplement
- One Year Supply - Deal Supplement supply the most affordable price for the top quality vitamin d3 cholecalciferol, every bottle has 360 vitamin d3 softgels, only take 1 softgel per day, enough for 1 year and they`re every easy to swallow vitamin d3 pills.
- Fight Vitamin D Deficiency - Vitamin D helps regulate the amount of calcium and phophate in body, which will keep bones, teeth and muscles healthy. It may also boost immune system. The most biological form of vitamin d3 for adults and vitamin d3 for kids and the best choice to take it for fighting vitamin d deficiency.
- Quality Ensured - This bioavailable vitamin D3 is gluten free, diary free, Non-GMO, No preservatives, No tree-nuts. No sugar, 3rd party tested
- Money Back Guarantee-60 Days Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Vitamin D is essential for bone and tooth growth and the regulation of phosphate and calcium in the body. Vitamin D helps our bodies absorb calcium so we can build strong bones and keep our teeth healthy. The extra strength vitamin D supplement is designed to be taken once daily to help support bone and tooth health.
Vitamin D3 is an important nutrient that is active in almost every single cell of the body. It plays a critical role in promoting immune health and supporting the management of phosphate to keep our muscles, bones, and teeth strong.
Deal supplements vitamin D3 mini soft gels each holds a highly potent extract of pure vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol. Delivering natural ingredients that give you the right dose of this essential vitamin that your body needs.
Our vitamin D3 supplement comes from the cholecalciferol form, which is the form that is naturally produced by the body. This form is shown to be better absorbed and more efficiently used within the body.
3. Codeage Teeth & Gums Supplement for Mouth
- Teeth & gums vitamins: Codeage Teeth & Gums oral care supplement provides whole-food calcium, vitamins, collagen, zinc and minerals for an all-in-one dental solution.
- Whole food calcium: Codeage Teeth & Gums provides 600 mg of elemental calcium from two different sources with Aquamin and Citrate Malate, and also features phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
- Collagen for teeth: This premium formula also offers 500 mg of Collagen complex and includes vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 all at once.
- Oral care probiotics: Codeage Teeth & Gums supplement also features 3 different strains of probiotics as a source of good microorganisms. Your mouth is a key gatekeeper and one of the first lines of defense when it comes to what makes its way into our bodies.
- Non-GMO: Codeage Teeth & Gums vitamins is non-GMO. Codeage Teeth & Gums capsules are free of fillers, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives. These teeth vitamins hair capsules don’t contain gluten, soy, shellfish or binders. The formula is manufactured in the USA in a cGMP facility and third party tested.
Codeage Teeth & Gums Oral Care Supplement is an all-natural food supplement that contains zinc, collagen, and whole-food vitamins, minerals, and herbs to support optimal oral health. This treats the root cause of gum disease, tooth sensitivity, and cavities by helping protect tooth enamel and remineralizing and strengthening teeth and gums.
- Whole-Food Calcium From 2 Different Sources
- Collagen Teeth & Gum Health Complex
- Oral Probiotic Blend
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 & Vitamin K2
- Multivitamins and minerals
- 90 capsules per bottle
- Non-GMO, keto friendly, soy free, and gluten free
- Free from magnesium stearate, artificial sweeteners, and other unnecessary excipients.
Codeage places the highest priority on product quality. Codeage Teeth & Gums contains high-quality ingredients and is manufactured in the USA in a cGMP facility.
4. Vitafusion Calcium Supplement Gummy Vitamins
- Includes: One 100 ct bottle of vitafusion Calcium Gummy Vitamins, Fruit and Cream Flavored Chewable Calcium Vitamins (50 Day Supply) for bone and teeth support with Vitamin D3 and Calcium (1)
- Support Bones and Teeth: Calcium gummies promote bone support and teeth support (1) all while offering a delicious, natural flavor in each two-gummy serving
- Calcium with Vitamin D: Each 2-gummy serving contains 500 mg of calcium, as much as 12 oz of milk, and 1,000 IU of Vitamin D to provide bone support (1)
- Delicious and Convenient: Great tasting and convenient Calcium gummies to make taking calcium chews a delicious part of your day
- Bone and Teeth Support: vitafusion Calcium gummy vitamins contain no high-fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners, no gluten, no dairy and no synthetic dyes
Our Calcium Supplement Gummy Vitamins are made with real fruit juices and no refined sugars, artificial colors, or artificial flavors. They are a delicious, nutrient-rich vitamin supplement that you can enjoy daily to help support healthy bones, teeth, and muscles.
These vitafusion gummies give you the nutrients you need without all the extras because what’s in our gummies is just as important as what’s not!
Our gummies are deliciously healthy without having to break the bank! The ChefsBest Excellence Award is awarded to brands that surpass quality standards established by independent professional chefs.
vitafusion is America’s #1 Gummy Vitamin Brand!* We deliver the best vitamin experience, so you look forward to your daily dose!
MADE IN THE USA
We gather the best ingredients from around the country and world to make our gummies right here in the USA as part of our commitment to high quality products!
5. Replenish The Good Dental Probiotic Supplements
- ORAL PROBIOTIC TO IMPROVE UPPER RESPIRATORY & ORAL HEALTH- Do you often get strep throat or other upper respiratory, and deal with bad breath that gum and mouthwash can’t resolve? Do you struggle with tooth decay or gingivitis despite using toothpaste targeting these problems? Your oral bacteria is likely out of balance.
- ORAL HEALTH AND BAD BREATH TREATMENT- Our Dental formula helps destroy bad breath so the good kind can create a healthy mouth environment, providing halitosis treatment. Bad breath pills only cover the symptoms, not cure them. Studies have indicated that the use of probiotic products in the mouth leads to a suppression of foul-smelling gases along with reduction of bacteria that produces odor, and with regular use helps resolve the health issues causing bad breath.
- PROTECT YOUR GUMS AND TEETH- Studies show certain bacteria strains help protect your teeth and gums. Our Dental probiotic includes BLIS M-18, which helps reduce halitosis because it eradicates the odor causing
- CLINICALLY RESEARCHED STRAINS. Our Dental formula has an optimal balance of each of the following strains for daily supplementation: Lactobacillus paracasei (L. paracasei), Lactobacillus reuteri (L. reuteri), and clinically researched BLIS K-12 (Streptococcus salivarius), BLIS M-18 (Streptococcus salivarius) strains.
- SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE. Probiotics are only beneficial if they survive. Our Dental formula has LiveBac Patented Processing, which extends shelf life to 18 months w/o refrigeration.
The replenishing formula contains a specific blend of probiotics that helps to support healthy bacteria in the mouth. This can help reduce plaque, which helps eliminate bad breath. We also added extra vitamins to our capsules to support bone health and give you that extra boost.
From cavities to bad breath and periodontitis, many oral problems have their roots in undesirable bacteria building up in your oral cavity. By introducing good bacteria in the mouth through our Dental probiotic, the amount of harmful bacteria is significantly reduced and good bacteria restored, which improves the health of the mouth environment.
3 Billion CFU & 4 strains were selected based on extensive clinical data regarding oral health benefits. Our proprietary Dental formula has an optimal balance of CFU count for each strain to help ensure enough good bacteria survive. Contains L. paracasei, L. reuteri, BLIS K-12 & BLIS M-18 (particular S. salivarius strains).
The patented LiveBac process extends shelf life to 18 months from the date of manufacture without refrigeration. Most companies won’t tell you how many viable bacteria will be left at expiration because often there are none left! Replenish the Good Dental has 3 billion CFU at the manufacturer and 1 billion CFU at expiration, which is 18 months from the manufacture date.
Made in the USA with natural ingredients. Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Yeast-free; No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Nuts, No Eggs, No Shellfish, No Chemicals, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Artificial Colors or Flavors.
6. Chewable Oral Probiotics for Mouth
- 𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 — Dr. Paul O'Malley's blend of protective oral probiotics is a powerful defense against “bad” cultures to help you maintain a healthy mouth, nose, throat, and sinuses. They help prevent tooth decay, bad breath, and gum disease.
- 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛 & 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗬 — Our oral probiotic works nonstop to attack bad breath at its source and restore healthy gums and teeth. By naturally controlling "bad" cultures, it restores a healthy, non-acidic pH to your mouth. It also works to support and strengthen your immune system. 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝟴𝟯 𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛 𝗲𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸!
- 𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦 — A powerful blend of dental probiotics packed with 7 potent strains of probiotics: the patented BLIS K12 and BLIS M18, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Thermophilus, and Streptococcus Salivarius.
- 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 & 𝗡𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗡𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗬 — Great Oral Health oral probiotics are made to exacting standards in a premier USA manufacturing lab. They DO NOT require refrigeration. Restoring a healthy mouth takes time and for best results they must be taken correctly–but no worries, just click on "seller" above and message us with any questions that you have. 100% Money back guarantee.
- 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 — Our chewable oral probiotics are VEGETARIAN, GLUTEN-FREE, and LACTOSE-FREE with a natural, SUGAR-FREE mint flavor. It has no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners and is 100% FLUORIDE and BLEACH-FREE. Unlike other cheap halitosis cures or bad breath treatments, these will not leave a metallic aftertaste or deaden your taste buds.
Clean and protect your mouth with the chewable Oral Probiotics for Mouth. This delicious natural formula may be chewed after brushing to help promote healthy teeth, gums, and breath and provide a daily dose of essential nutrients such as vitamins and minerals.
Clinical studies support the use of oral probiotics to improve oral health. They provide a boost in protection against the development of cavities, help build healthier gums, fight bad breath and even work to reduce colds, sinus and ear infections, and sore throats.
We get cavities due to the byproducts of bacteria in our mouths, especially a strain known as S. Mutans. Sugars cause this bacteria to grow out of control, and its acids eat at our teeth. Oral probiotics naturally fight this bacteria and help restore a healthy balance and pH to your mouth.
Ear, Nose, and Throat Infections
When you restore a healthy bacterial environment in your mouth, you boost the natural immunity systems that nature evolved. The beneficial bacteria actually produce substances that act like natural antibiotics to kill off many bad bacteria behind ear, nose, and throat infections.
7. Standard Process Biost Teeth Supplement
- Promotes healthy bones and teeth
- Suggested use: Take one tablet per meal, or as directed
- Standard Process: High-quality products that work the way nature intended
If you have children, or if you have a desire to eat healthy and protect yourself from problems in the future, Biost Teeth is for you. With a perfect balance of vitamins, minerals, and herbs, this product can help promote dental health.
Standard Process is a Wisconsin-based family-owned company dedicated to making high-quality and nutrient-dense therapeutic supplements for three generations.
We apply a wholistic approach to how we farm, manufacture, and protect the quality of our products. This comprehensive approach ensures that our clinical solutions deliver complex nutrients as nature intended. It’s how we define the whole food health advantage.
- It contains veal bone PMG extract, which provides a unique profile of minerals, nucleotides, and peptides.
- Promotes healthy bone and teeth
- Trained healthcare professionals have the skills and education to provide comprehensive nutrition therapy and informed treatment. Use the Standard Process website to locate a provider near you.
Though the supplement market still requires a lot more research, certain substances have been shown to promote alterations such as dental health and other difficulties. Companies that used scientifically established substances in their formulae were more likely to rank higher on the list.
Supplements were expected to rise higher on the list if they received greater endorsement from medical experts. The formulae that received the backing of dentists or were created in collaboration with dentists weighed heavily. These practitioners frequently have a decade or more of expertise in the field of oral health, giving them a leg up on what works. Supplements that dentists and other medical professionals recommended were readily placed on this list.
Anyone can get multivitamins at the local grocery store for general health advantages, which is just as important as using substances with evidence to back them up. Vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K2, and other vitamins are already included in these multivitamins. Consumers don’t require any more of what they currently have in their daily routine. Instead, people seek goods that can improve their lives by using components they may not be familiar with. Even if these substances were unusual, they needed to be proven to work.
Everyone has distinct problems with their teeth and gums. Even though there is a lot of scientific data, a supplement isn’t flawless, and the user may not get the results they want. Customers can receive a money-back guarantee from a reputable provider without strings attached.
Supplements must be simple to incorporate into the user’s routine in order to achieve the intended results. Nobody wants to spend hours every day brushing their teeth, which is why formulae with mouthwashes or high-end equipment aren’t on our list. The ease with which consumers can use the supplements was a major consideration in this selection.
There are many good manufacturers in the wellness business, but many firms try to save money by sourcing their products from low-quality offshore sources. Good producers concentrate on providing people with locally sourced or high-concentration ingredients that are considerably safer for the body. Companies having a good reputation for ethical sourcing drew this guide’s notice right away.
No matter how much money someone wants to spend, they should get good value for their money. The majority of these formulae are in the same price range and provide high-quality components and actual advantages to help people improve their oral health.
Most supermarkets’ toothpaste aisles will have a wide range of toothpaste options, including whitening options and baking soda-based versions. When selecting toothpaste, make sure it contains fluoride and is labeled with the ADA stamp of approval.
Many people overlook flossing daily, yet the American Dental Association (ADA) considers it essential for good oral hygiene. Flossing cleans between the teeth and gums, removing food and plaque. Tartar, a hard accumulation of germs that a dentist can only remove, can form if food and plaque persist in certain places. Gum disease is caused by tartar.
After brushing their teeth, many people gargle. On the other hand, oral hygiene techniques should be used in addition to fluoride products like toothpaste. After brushing their teeth with fluoride toothpaste, a person should rinse their mouth with water to remove the fluoride. In contrast, rinsing one’s mouth after eating can remove food and bacteria that can cause plaque and tartar.
A professional mouth cleaning is usually part of a dental checkup. Tartar may only be removed from the teeth by a professional cleaning. Professional cleaning can also help remove plaque that is missed when brushing one’s teeth. A dentist can detect early indications of gum disease and gingivitis, an inflammatory gum condition, with regular visits. Early detection can aid in the prevention of more serious problems.
No surprises here, calcium is well known to be great for your teeth. Throughout the body, calcium helps build bones and provide structural support. This mineral helps harden the tooth enamel in your mouth and strengthen your jawbone.
Adequate vitamin D and calcium make bones and teeth denser and far stronger, which helps prevent fractures and cracks. You can find vitamin D in eggs, fish, and dairy products like cheese and fortified milk.
Collagen can indeed enhance teeth and gum health. And while the specific mechanisms through which collagen supplementation helps may sometimes be unknown, the research remains promising.
Consider a vitamin and mineral supplement that has all of the various vitamins and minerals needed to keep your teeth strong and healthy. I would recommend a multivitamin that is specifically created to be good for oral hygiene and prevention against cavities, plaque, tooth decay, and gingivitis.
We hope our guide helped you figure out what vitamins and minerals are best for oral health and how to incorporate them into your diet. Feel free to share any thoughts you have.