The best neck traction device is easy to use, comfortable and provides pain relief. EverRelief cervical traction device has been specifically designed for cervical pain from muscle strain, osteoarthritis, disc degeneration and many other causes. It’s the perfect neck traction device for treating the muscle tension and vertebral subluxations in your neck. The EverRelief Cervical Neck Traction Device features reliable materials and durable construction with a patented plug-and-play design for quick results.
Our 5 Favorite Neck Traction Device
Best Neck Traction Device In 2022
1. Cervical Neck Traction Device for Instant Neck Pain Relief
|Item Weight||0.5 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 6.7 x 2.5 inches|
Siwei inflatable neck traction device is made of premium surface material, offer a physical therapy to your cervical spine. It has two hook-and-loop straps at the front part, which enables it be adjusted to the optimal compression as you need. It’s also easy to carry after being deflated, convenient for family or business trip.
HAVE A STIFF NECK?
Office jobs lead to a sedentary lifestyle, and excessive housework makes the neck painful and hard to move.
Many people are suffering from headaches, stiffness or dizziness caused by incorrect cervical posture. As the unhealthy habit last for years, the symptom gets worse and makes it even harder to sit at the desk.
HELP RELIEVE NECK PAIN
Siwei neck traction device can provide your neck with proper support, reduce the weight of head exerted on the cervical spine.
The self-fastening straps enable you to adjust the compression easily, and the breathable material makes it comfortable for long time wearing no matter you are at office or at home.
EASY TO CARRY
It can be carried for long distance with no burden. Just deflate it in seconds and fold it with ease, it can be put into your bag or suitcase and will not take up large space. It’s convenient to keep it around you when you are on a business or a family trip, you can have neck traction at home or company.
- Designed to relieve cervical pain and tension, Siwei neck traction device provides you with adjustable support to the cervical spine, helps relieve headaches, stiffness or dizziness. Besides, it can fix incorrect sitting posture and alleviate fatigue and stress when working. *SIZE: 12″ TO 17″ AROUND THE NECK*
- You can control the amount of air in this inflatable neck brace to get optimal support, and two Velcro straps enable you to customize the tightness so it won’t choke you or cut the breath. The surface material is incredibly soft and breathable flocking fabric, which is very comfortable when wearing.
- When you go out, the neck relaxer can be easily deflated and be put into your bag or suitcase without taking up much space. You can stretch your neck to alleviate pain almost anytime anywhere, No Assembly Required. Just enjoy the comfort and convenience that our neck decompressor brings to you.
- The neck inflatable stretcher is made in high-quality material and can effectively offer spine alignment and chronic neck pain relief. With this easy neck traction pillow, you can alleviate nerve tensions at home and reduce unnecessary visits to the physical therapists when you are getting better.
- For any issues that make you disappointed, we will 100% buy it back from you, no question asked. If you have any questions about the product or using method, we are here to help you and will reply to you in 24 hours.
2. Cervical Neck Traction Device by NeckFix for Instant Neck Pain Relief
Developed by Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, and Orthopedic Doctors, the NeckFix Device was made to give you Instant Neck Pain Relief at Home. While neck and shoulders exercises can help you a lot, we see that cervical traction can give you the most relief. Unfortunately, most cervical traction devices are too expensive and inadequate to use it at home. With the NeckFix Cervical Neck Traction Device, you will feel a remarkably relaxing and relieving cervical traction device that you can easily use it at home.
Neck pain can make even your day-to-day activities uncomfortable, and it isn’t always easy to resolve. There are many possible causes of neck pain, including arthritis, herniated discs, or injuries to the neck. The exact treatment will depend on the cause of your neck pain, but in many cases, your doctor or physical therapist may recommend a neck traction device. These devices gently stretch your muscles and decompress your spine to help reduce neck pain over time.
- If you have Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Headache, Stiffness or Dizziness then our Inflatable Neck Stretcher Collar & Adjustable Spinal Traction NeckFix is for you
- According to anatomical landmarks, our spine alignment tool/traction unit offers the best relief for neck pain, due to its unique specific curves. This adjustable spinal traction decompressor maintains proper neck posture allowing it to heal. It prevents neck injury and pain. For those suffering from back and spinal decompression, the product helps as home therapy
- Our 3 layer Cervical Collar is simple and fully adjustable so you can have the right traction on your neck. Step-by-step instructions included. Our Neck Hammock One size fits most of the people. Neck Size Compatibility – 12″ to 17″
- Better Air Pump + Better Air Valve + Stronger & Better Straps [LIFETIME WARRANTY]: Love it or we’ll buy it back from you. No questions asked! MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!
- Cervical Neck Traction Device, Trigger Point Massage Ball, Carry Zipper Bag, e-Book, Access to : 10 Video Daily Exercises
3. Trusted Cervical Neck Traction Device
For starters we are one of the leading sellers of neck traction devices and have a proven track record of helping our customers with pain relief! No cheesy photoshopped product photos on our listing. As my father used to say “cheaper cost more,” so don’t go cheap on your well being. Our manufacturer is an FDA registered factory that we hold to the highest standards and all of our devices are backed by a customer happiness trial period.
- 🇺🇸 Family Owned & Operated U S Company With Unmatched Customer Support
- Whether you suffer from pinched nerve, herniated disks, regular arthritis in neck, compressed disks, arthritis, spasms, osteoarthritis, degenerative disc, cervical stenosis, migraine, bulging discs, poor posture, cervical radiculitis, osteaoarthritis, spondylosis, fused neck, radiculopathy, upper neck muscle tightness, aging neck, or just want a inexpensive realignment alternative to chiropractic and physical therapy, we are here to help.
- Do you stare at a computer, work behind a desk or table all day just to come home to a horrible tense headache and have trouble sleeping? Well you have found your instant treatment solution! That’s right, our comfortable and EASY TO USE neck support cervic traction pillows elongates neck muscles, often resulting in rapid decrease and prolonged relief from stress, migraines and stiff tension headaches.
- The problem with other traction devices is they do not fit everyone. Our adjustable air support pillow solves that problem! How? Well we listened to everyone’s complaints and we extended our straps over 50% longer than everyone else. We also increased the velcro surface to give you a secure hold every time! The longer straps and velcro provide a larger surface to adhere to, which provides you with better fit and you do not have to worry about it ripping open while in use.
- Our product is portable, lightweight and so easy to use that you will be able to use it while watching tv, working, or walking around your house. This is great because you will no longer have to sit in a chair looking at a door while doing a stretch. Even take it on business travel to decompress after a long day or on vacations if the family is giving you migraines..haha
- Unlike other traction devices that use cheap materials, lightweight stitching, fake photoshopped images, and thin plastic shut off valves to save money, our product features an UNMATCHED GUARANTEE which means that you are guaranteed years of use. We utilize the softest flannel combined with heavy duty stitching for long lasting durable use with a stainless steel valve to guarantee proper shut off without leaks. That’s why our traction collar is the #1 choice for Amazon buyers!
4. Cervical Neck Traction Device with 3 Power Traction
Compare with traditional traction treatment, makemate new generation three-power neck traction device with airbag support is done with the bed and sling, traditional traction treatment is overhead beams, dumbbells and weights. But it makes patients get a lot of pressure during treatment. makemate new generation three-power neck traction device according to the patient’s support more suitable adjustment, more pressure free during treatment, complete supervision of the neck and cervical vertebrae, through spinal nerves to improve blood circulation and remove the pain of varicose veins on the back.
- Traditional traction treatment is a traction through a traction bed or a sling in the hospital, which cost a lot and greatly restrain us during treatment. makemate new generation three-power neck traction device with airbag support not provides front, back traction, arc traction with 8 built-in air columns, but can be used for watching TV at home, doing housework and office.
- Difference From Traditional Cervical Traction 2: How it works: Through a 20-degree upward arc thrust, which would cause pain, the intervertebral space is opened, and the intervertebral disc that is protruding and compressing the nerve returns to its position and relieves the compression. Instead of the traditional reverse or straight traction, this is the opposite of the curvature of cervical spine, you may feel lots of or a little painful, it is normal.
- Applicable People + Reasonable Effect After Use: Measure your neck before buy it. Height Range: 3.2-4.7 inch, neck circumference: 14-17 inch. Designed for regular neck size, not suitable for thick neck. Use it for 15-30 minutes a day for a period of time to relieve nerve compression and cervical pressure, dizziness, weakness of limbs, hand numbness, nausea.
- Applicable Cervical Symptoms(Note: not a fixator, but a neck traction): 1.The doctor recommends traction and stretching of the cervical spine (Diagnosis of cervical spondylosis by MRI, X-ray, or CT in the hospital). 2.Long-term cervical spine compression pain. 3.Numbness in the shoulders and arms. 4.Hear sound when rotate your cervical spine . 5.Traction the condyles of the cervical spine, not fix.
- Breathable Material: The limited pressure design of safety airbag prevents it from bursting and ensures your safety. Pull out the air pump quickly after fully filled to avoid air leakage. The PET fabric makes the skin-contacting parts breathable and perspiration, which is durable and suitable for long-term use.
5. Cervical Neck Traction Device
Nowadays regardless of work or life, we are almost in a state of sedentary. We are forced to cause cervical vertebrae, back spine, shoulder pain, etc.Therefore, each of us needs a neck support. Our cervical neck traction device is very suitable for relieving neck pain, effectively relieving chronic neck pain, headache, stiffness and dizziness. In addition, it can correct the wrong sitting posture and reduce fatigue or stress at work.
- Our product is made of high-quality washable flocking, soft and comfortable.This cervical traction device can provide adjustable support for your cervical spine, and also can provide immediate and lasting pain relief for your neck and shoulder pain. In addition，it can be used as neck posture corrector to correct incorrect sitting posture.
- The ergonomic design of the neck traction can perfectly fit your neck acupoints.Two Velcro straps allow you to customize the tightness. You can fix this neck traction device in the most comfortable position for easy stretching and effective pain relief.
- There are three methods to avoid air leakage: a ball in the tube, an air release valve and a separate three-tube design. And the cervical neck traction can be inflated at the same time, and the air intake volume is synchronous. Even if you use this neck traction pillow frequently, there will be no air leakage.
- No assembly is required, only inflation and try to relax your neck. First two weeks: Week 1: use 10-15 minutes, 1x per day. Week 2: use 15-20 minutes, 2x per day. Starting in the third week, you can use the neck traction as many times as you need.
- Our neck stretcher cervical traction is light and portable. It can be used at any time whether you are in the car, at work or at home. It is very suitable for neck pain, sprains and strains, muscle pain, spinal pain, postoperative rehabilitation and neck injury support.If our cervical spine has any quality problems, please feel free to contact us and we will deal with it within 12 hours.
What to Know Before You Buy a Neck Traction Device
Consult With Doctor
There are multiple causes of neck pain, and a neck traction device can’t help with all neck pain. Speak to your physical therapist or doctor to figure out if a neck traction device is the best option for you before purchasing one.
You’re probably not going to use your neck traction device if it’s not comfortable. Comfort is typically more of a problem with over-the-door and air neck traction devices since these can place additional pressure on your chin, which might be uncomfortable, particularly if you suffer from TMJ. Speak to your physical therapist or doctor before buying a neck traction device if you’re not sure which kind of device is the best option for you.
Some neck traction devices, particularly air neck traction devices, can only fit necks up to a specific circumference. If you have a very big neck, be careful when selecting a device to make sure it fits your neck.
Ease of Use
Most devices are easy to use once you’ve properly set them up. The device you buy should include directions on how to properly store and use it. Read through online consumer reviews before buying a neck traction device to see what people say about how well it works and how simple it is to use.
Assembly is only an issue with over-the-door neck traction devices. These devices come with instruction manuals to teach you how to assemble them, and it’s not too complicated in most cases. Read through consumer reviews or check with the manufacturer to determine how simple it is to assemble the device if you’re concerned.
Posture pumps provide the greatest, most immediate relief. However, they are also the most expensive type of neck traction device. The purpose of this device is to restore the natural curve in your neck. To use this device, you must be lying down with your forehead strapped in while you adjust the pressure on the back of your neck.
Frequently Asking Question
Do Cervical Neck Traction Collars Work?
Cervical traction may be a safe, wonderfully effective way for you to resolve neck pain. It may provide you with numerous improvements to your body, inspiring you to do it often. Ideally it will be effective in relieving neck pain and enhancing your overall function.
Does a Neck Stretcher work?
It’s not fully clear how neck traction helps, but it’s thought that being in traction can take off some of the pressure on the nerve, and help muscles relax, which brings relief. Sometimes traction is used on and off with periods of rest. This might bring more blood flow to your nerves.
Is Your Neck Connected to Your Spine?
The neck is connected to the upper back through a series of seven vertebral segments. The cervical spine has 7 stacked bones called vertebrae, labeled C1 through C7. The top of the cervical spine connects to the skull, and the bottom connects to the upper back at about shoulder level.
Can You Sleep with Neck Traction?
No! It is not advised to sleep with a cervical traction device on your neck. Most treatment protocols recommend a maximum use time of 20-minutes. Prolonged use beyond this recommendation may result in increased pain, stiffness, and possible injury.
How Often Should You do Neck Traction?
Duration of cervical traction can range from a few minutes to 20 to 30 min, once or twice weekly to several times per day. Anecdotal evidence suggests efficacy and safety, but there is no documentation of the efficacy of cervical traction beyond short-term pain reduction.
Traction exercises are often used in the physical therapy setting as a way of treating neck pain. We believe that these exercises might also be effective in a home environment. In particular, they may provide relief for patients who might otherwise only obtain home care services if they had access to in-home physical therapy equipment.