With that in mind, we are here to help you. Our top 10 reviews will help you find the best conversion kit from r12 to r134a for your needs. Whether you're looking for a simple conversion kit from r12 to r134a or something more advanced, we will break down all the features so that you can better understand what each product offers.
Top 10 Best conversion kit from r12 to r134a Reviews
why you should trust us:
We have spent hours researching the best conversion kit from r12 to r134a, comparing their features and reading reviews from experts in the industry. We also have years of experience using these products ourselves, which allows us to provide valuable insight when finding a product that will work best for your individual needs. The ten conversion kit from r12 to r134a we've chosen are all high-quality, easy to use and reliable. With any of these products, you'll be able to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Package includes: you will receive 1 piece low-side 7/16 inch port, 1 piece high-side 3/8 inch port, 2 pieces adapters convert R12 to R134a for 2 piece GM port, totally 4 pieces, can meet your replacement need, and you can also get 4 pieces anti-dust cap for them
- Application: these low/ high side retrofits converts 1/4 inch SAE R12 R22 charging port and make it accept the R134a quick disconnect hose, fits most vehicles 1976 - 1995, excluding some GM cars 91 and up
- Function: converts from R-12 to R-134a air conditioning system, this valve can be screwed on top of a closed AC system that just needs a little refrigerant or top off
- Easy to install: connected to the thread for use with the valve, 1 gas valve inside, fitted with a plastic protective cover
- Durable material: both of the kit are made of corrosion-resistant metal that won' t wear out or rust over time, and anti-leaking design that will be safer for you
- FITS: All R12 systems for all years, Low and High side service ports.
- PIECES INCLUDED: One low-side 7/16 inch port, one high-side 3/8 inch port, one high-side for 2-Piece GM port, one high-side 7/16 inch port, retrofit conversion label, new service port caps
- RECHARGE: ZeroR has all the R-134a products you need from refrigerant, oil, stop leak and installation tools
- QUALITY: Aluminum fittings
- COMPATIBILITY: Will work with all R-134a refrigerant installation tools
- 【WIDE COMPATIBLITY】 - The AC fitting port adapter retrofit r12 to r134a is completely used to replace R12 R22 with R134A charging port 1/4" SAE or 7/16”-20UNF adapter, perfect air conditioning conversion adapter kit.
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】 - R12 to R134A retrofit fast conversion adapter kit are made of high quality metal and plastic, solid construction for high heat resistance, durability and safety.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】 - R12 to R134A retro fit fittings connect to the thread for use with the valve, there is a removable schrader valves., fitted with a plastic protective cover cap, easy and fast installation.
- 【DIMENSION】 - These Low/High side retrofits/adapters/fittings will convert your old 1/4’’ SAE or 7/16"-20 UNF R12 R22 charging port and make it accept the R134a quick disconnect hose. Low Side, 1/4’’(7/16’’- 20) x 13 mm (Blue). High Side, 1/4’’(7/16’’- 20) x 16 mm (Red).
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY】 - Order R12 R22 Port to R134a quick disconnect valve adapter from Aupoko, we offer 12 months warranty, true worry-free shopping experience. If this part ever fails please contact us for a replacement or refund in the limited time.
- WIDE COMPATIBLITY - Completely used to replace R12 with R134A charging port adapter, perfect air conditioning conversion adapter kit.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Made of stainless steel and plastic, solid construction for high heat resistance, durability and safety.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Connected to the thread for use with the valve, there is a gas valve inside, fitted with a plastic protective cover, easy and fast installation.
- NOTE - These Low/High side retrofits/adapters/fittings will convert your old 1/4" SAE R12 R22 charging port and make it accept the R134a quick disconnect hose.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY - Order R12 R22 Port to accept R134a quick disconnect from Aupoko, we offer 12 months warranty, true worry-free shopping experience. If this part ever fails please contact us for a replacement or refund in the limited time.
- [R12 To R134a Conversion Kit Packing Includes] Includes 1 Pc R12 to R134A Retrofit Valve with 1Pc Dust Cap.
- [R12 To R134a Adapter Compatibility] Switch for automotive air conditioning refrigerant systems converting from R12, R22, R502 to R-134A. Low Side Connection: 1/4Inch SAE (7/16''- 20) x 13 mm; Max Thread: 1/4Inch Thread; Min Thread: 8v1 Thread
- [R12 To R134a Retrofit Kit Installation] Easy to be installed, Save time and effort, can be supported used with the valve by screw connection.for conversion of R12 to R134a.
- [R22 Freon Quality] Durable material: The kits are made of high-quality Aluminum alloy that won't wear out or rust over time and an anti-leaking design that will be safer for you.
- [R134a Quick Coupler Service Gurantee] This R12 To R134a Conversion Kit come complete with a 1-Year warranty. Our department Usually does a 100% quality inspection on the Fitting Conversion Kit before delivery. We will refund if the Conversion Kit part is defective. If you have any problems, feel free to contact us.
- This retrofit kit allows the conversion of a system running old refrigerant R12 to run on r134a. Replaces R12 with R134a charging port 1/4" SAE or 7/16”-20UNF adapter.
- Wide compatibility: Fits all vehicles 1976 – 1995. Please check the existing valves size to ensure the proper usage.
- Easy to install: Can be supported used with valve by screw connection.
- Made of high quality metal and plastic, solid construction for high heat resistance, durability and safety.
- Package included: high pressure adapter, low pressure adapter, plastic protective cover caps.
- 【COMPATIBLITY】Retrofit valve adapter for automotive air conditioning refrigerant systems converting from R12, R22, R502 to R134A. A connector adapter switch R12, R22, R502 screw interface into R134A fast connector interface. Complete automotive air conditioning conversion adapter kit with 2 adapters.
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】This r12 to r134a conversion kit is constructed with brass alloy to last under extreme conditions and for high heat resistance durability and safety. An anti-leaking design will be safer for you.100% brand new and high quality.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】Easy to be installed, save time and effort, can be supported used with valve by screw connection for conversion of R12 R22 R502 to R134a.
- 【SIZE DETAIL】The package includes two R12 to R134a adapters. One low side 1/4" SAE (7/16"-20 thread) port, One high side 1/4" SAE (7/16"-20 thread) port.
- 【 SERVICE WARRANTY】We offer 1 year warranty. True hassle-free shopping experience. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us by email or amazon message system, we will reply within 24 hours.
- 【A/C Retrofit Valve Kit】The a/c recharge valve kit includes：1 pieces r22 to r134a low side adapters with dust cap, 1 pack BPV31 bullet piercing tap valve (with 1 piercing valve, 1 hex key, 2 adapters)
- 【R12 to R134A Retrofit Conversion Adapter】The ac retrofit valve with blue dust cap with 7/16'' low side port can convert from R12, R22, R502 to R134a
- 【BPV-31 Bullet Piercing Tap Valve】The bpv31 piercing valve is compatible with 1/4inch, 5/16inch, 3/8inch outside diameter pipes. And the bullet piercing tap valve can replace the part model of AP4502525, BPV31D, GPV14, GPV31, GPV38, GPV56, MPV31
- 【Premium Material】The r12 to r134a retrofit conversion fitting is made of premium brass and the BPV-31 bullet piercing tap valve is made of zinc alloy, which make the retrofit valve kit durable for long-time use to meet your daily repair work need
- 【Wide Application】The a/c recharge valve kit usually used for automotive or home air conditioning refrigerant systems. Suit for vehicles pre-1994, comes with R-134a refill fittings
- 【R1234YF Low Side Adapter】Blue R1234YF Low Side Quick Coupler: Low side R1234yf coupler 14 mm female x 1/4"SAE male. R12 to R134a Adapter Connector: 1/4" SAE female x low pressure 13mm R134A quick coupler.
- 【R1234YF High Side Adapter】Red R1234YF High Side Quick Coupler: High side R1234yf coupler 17 mm female x 1/4"SAE male. R12 to R134a Adapter Connector: 1/4" SAE female x High pressure 16mm R134A quick coupler.
- 【Premium Quality】The R134A to R1234YF quick couplers are made of brass mental material, pass a strict inspection to ensure high quality and premium performance, long lasting to use. Accurate knurled grip ring for easy operation.
- 【No Leakage】The combination of the ball lock design and rubber seal provides excellent sealing performance. R134a to R1234yf Conversion Kit with automatic closing function, easier and more convenient to disassemble and install.
- 【Application】This R1234YF to R134A low and high side quick coupler fits for R1234YF/R12 to R134A car air-conditioning AC charging, R1234yf refrigerants, AC manifold gauge, diagnostic check, recovery and evacuation work.
- Package includes: you will receive 1 pack BPV-31 kit (including 1 piercing valve, 1 hex key, 1 adapter) and 1 pack universal retrofit valve with a dust cap, and the quantity of a set of products is shown in figure 1, which is a practical kit and convenient for you to use
- BPV-31: replace part No.: AP4502525, BPV31D, GPV14, GPV31, GPV38, GPV56, MPV31; compatible with: compatible with 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch, 3/8 inch outside diameter pipes
- Universal retrofit valve: the retrofit valve converts from R-12 to R-134a air conditioning system and suit for 7/16 inch low side port; Suit for vehicles pre-1994, comes with R-134a refill fittings
- Easy to use: BPV-31: just screw it on then it's okay; BPV-31 piercing tap valve: you only need hex key wrench (included) to install this part; Its compact design only requires a 2-inch clearance area for installation and use
- Durable material: both of the kit are made of corrosion-resistant metal that won't wear out or rust over time, and anti-leaking design that will be safer for you
How to Choose the Best conversion kit from r12 to r134a to Buy
You must be very careful and consider the product's quality and cost while buying conversion kit from r12 to r134a. People are becoming more aware of the quality of the goods they purchase. This is why most of us prefer to purchase conversion kit from r12 to r134a of high quality. The best thing in this situation is that many businesses make affordable, high-quality conversion kit from r12 to r134a.
So how do we pick a conversion kit from r12 to r134a like that? So, a few straightforward guidelines can help us select a conversion kit from r12 to r134a. These pointers will aid us in identifying the ideal candidate. This is how:
When choosing a product, consider the following inquiries:
- What do I wish to purchase?
- Do I require it now or later?
- What qualities matter to me?
- What must I spend, and how much?
- Is this product durable?
- Is the cost justified?
- What opinions are there on this product from other people?
- How can I tell if it's the right decision for me?
- How much money am I ready to spend?
When selecting a product, there are numerous factors to take into account, such as:
When looking to purchase something new, the cost of the conversion kit from r12 to r134a is frequently one of the first factors people consider. The price range varies depending on the kind of things you wish to buy. For instance, you can come across a high-end conversion kit from r12 to r134a that costs more than the typical cost of comparable goods. However, this does not necessarily imply that the product will be superior. The most crucial elements in establishing how much a conversion kit from r12 to r134a should cost are often quality and durability.
Quality of the conversion kit from r12 to r134a
Another crucial aspect to take into account when selecting a conversion kit from r12 to r134a is product quality. You might want to consider the construction's quality and the materials used to make it. For instance, some products are constructed with low-quality, short-lived materials.
Quality is also crucial when deciding how much a conversion kit from r12 to r134a should cost. High-quality goods are frequently more expensive to purchase than inferior ones. However, the higher cost is justified because you receive better goods that will serve you better and last longer.
Reliability is another crucial factor to take into account when purchasing a product. The time a product lasts before malfunctioning or breaking down is known as its reliability. It also describes how simple it is for someone else to utilize it without problems.
If you're looking for a trustworthy conversion kit from r12 to r134a, you could want to consider one with many favourable testimonials from previous clients. Before buying a device, you can also check the warranty to determine how long it will last with regular use and whether there are any problems with parts degrading over time.
When selecting a conversion kit from r12 to r134a, performance is always vital, but it's crucial if you need anything that will do the job well. If you want a high-quality product, make sure it performs well. Some goods may stop working properly with time, while others may continue to function flawlessly for many years. This is why it's crucial to assess performance before making a purchase.
Feature You Need
A high-quality item will contain a variety of characteristics that, in one way or another, can improve or simplify your life. Features are also crucial when selecting a conversion kit from r12 to r134a because they can impact how user-friendly it is. Some goods, nevertheless, have so many functions that using them might be challenging! Always choose something clear-cut and uncomplicated over anything convoluted and difficult!
A smart place to start is always with a conversion kit from r12 to r134a with positive customer feedback. You may find out through customer reviews whether a product has worked for others and what they think about it. Additionally, you can learn if there are any frequent concerns or problems with the product. Looking at the product page is the greatest approach to learning about consumer reviews. If there are any, you'll typically notice a tiny star rating and perhaps several reviews on the right side of the page. You can also click the “reviews” button to view them all at once if the item is listed on Amazon.